I've bought a new bike and am selling my old bike: 2016 S-Works Stumpjumper FSR 29; Size XL
I am the original owner; purchased in January 2016
About my bike:
- I have ridden ~6500km with this bike; the vast majority was on forest dirt roads.
- I have not ridden the bike since September 2018, when I got my new bike. :) I am moving back to the US in June, and would rather sell it here than ship it back.
- Bike is in excellent functional performance.
- Some normal wear is evident (nicks and scratches) as expected for ~3 years of riding.
- I purchased the bike from HIBIKE retail store in Kronberg.
- All maintenance has been done at HIBIKE.
- Annual maintenance was performed on suspension and dropper post.
- I can show all maintenance receipts.
- Recent maintenance and purchases:
- Front Tire: 2.3" Specialized Butcher Grid 2Bliss: New April 2018
- Rear Tire: 2.3" Specialized Purgatory Grid 2Bliss: New June 2018
- Maintenance: Front and rear shock and dropper post: January 2018
- New drive train (Cassette, chain ring, chain): Nov 2017
When you buy my bike, you will **also get** these items:
- Front wheel mud fender
- Extra rear derailleur hanger
- Extra set of Ice-Tech metallic brake pads w/ fins
- Shimano brake bleed kit and fluid (~1L)
- SWAT storage wraps for tube and tools
- The original "free" pedals from Specialized
- Everything that originally came with the bike: documentation, reflectors, additional pre-cut-frame-tape to prevent wear, etc...
Kategorie: MTB Fully (Fullsuspension Mountainbikes)
Riding Style: All Mountain / Trail
Groupset (Schaltung): Shimano XTR
- Full Carbon Frame
- Top component set
- SWAT Storage in Frame